Anti-Bribery & Anti–Corruption Policy
PAK Car Carrier pledge to take a zero-tolerance approach to bribery and corruption. At all times, PAK Car Carrier will act professionally, fairly and with the utmost integrity in all business dealings and relationships.
PAK Car Carrier undertakes to:
- Never engage in any form of bribery, either directly or through any third party.
- Never offer or make an improper payment, or authorize an improper payment (cash or otherwise) to any individual, including any local or foreign official anywhere in the world.
- Never attempt to induce an individual, or a local or foreign official to act illegally or improperly.
- Never offer, or accept, money or anything of value, such as gifts, kickbacks or commissions, in connection with the procurement of business or the award of a contract.
- Never offer or give any gift or token of hospitality to any public employee or government official or representative if there is any expectation or implication for a return favor.
- Never accept any gift from any business partner if there is any suggestion that a return favor will be expected or implied.
- Never facilitate payments to obtain a level of service which one would not normally be entitled to.
- Never disregard or fail to report any indication of improper payments to the appropriate authorities.
- Never induce or assist another individual to break any applicable law or regulation.
Data Privacy and Protection
Our Data (Privacy) Protection company policy refers to the PAK Car Carrier commitment to treat information of employees, customers, agents or other interested parties with the utmost care and confidentiality. With this policy we ensure that our company behaves in a fair and moral manner concerning the gathering, storing and handling of data. This process will be carried out with transparency and respect towards the rights of individuals who entrust it with their information.
Personal data collected by PAK Car Carrier by any means will not be published, distributed or sold. They may only be provided to third parties in accordance with the provision of the services of PAK Car Carrier, including administrative, commercial and operational derived from such services activities, will be treated confidentially and in accordance with the current legal framework on privacy issues.
Notice of Privacy
This policy is notified to our employees, suppliers and customers in order to have a proper use of information and provide better quality service, so it is important to define in this policy the way we collect, use, retain and disclose information. Customers will be informed of this privacy notice as an attachment along with the quote/welcome email we send to our clients.
Use, retention and disposal of personal information:
The information collected will be limited to commercial use and will be retained for the same purpose. The information is fully available to the judicial authorities. And only will be removed or modified when there is any violation of the laws. The data will not be stored for more than the specified amount of time. We archive all physical files on yearly basis, keep in safe custody for a reasonable time and dispose it off by shredding the papers
Quality Performance Procedure
To us, clients’ satisfaction is the most important, and we can only reach this if they can trust our members. To ensure utmost quality is delivered to us by all our contacts in our supply chain including but not limited to overseas agents, shipping line agents, forwarders, custom clearing partners, we do periodic quality check based on below key element:
- Timely Response
- On time service delivery
- Feedback from clients
- Providing and completing documentation on time
- Overall quality of service provided
Important Note : Detailed policies and processes are updated in our Standard Terms and Conditions and a copy of which is available on request.